Surgery Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Astroheal.com Archived Discussion Board » New Discussions » New Topics » Surgery « Previous Next »

Grateful
Posted on Saturday, July 28, 2001 - 4:43 am:   

Hello Ingrid, I hope you can help with my queries. It seems that I may have to have a hysterectomy because of utierine fibroids. Is there a good time astrologically to go for such surgery? If so,does it only rely on my chart or is it more general than that? Is it important to include the hospital staff as well? I have heard/read that no elective surgery should take place at full moon (extra bleeding) or when the moon is passing through the sign that rules the part of the body being operated on. Next, these fibroids came from nowhere - is there not a way by using one's mind that they can go back to where they came from? Most illnesses are due to poor diet, can you suggest anything? I have been to the doctor probably on about 5 times in the last 20 years, and I am really labouring under this ... Perhaps it has been irresponsible of me not to have annual checkups, but have been lucky enough to have been very healthy up to now. Still, perhaps I don't really know what very healthy feels like! I would appreciate any help you could offer and thank you.
Ingrid
Posted on Saturday, July 28, 2001 - 1:34 pm:   

The basic rules you cited are correct. There are more to add to this. The outcome of any matter is the fourth house. You want to avoid retrograde planets in the 4th for the time the surgery is schedule. You would also like to have a "permanent" outcome, i.e. fixity but under the circumstances, I would not propose Venus, Jupiter, or Neptune because these are planets of growth so you really do not want those in the 4th.

These rules go further. You cannot avoid malefics completely or there would be no need for surgery. You can see the compatibility between yourself and the surgeon and perhaps also the anesthesiologist. Then, there is the date itself.

Basically, one rarely has this much control over operations. On another of my sites, I describe a bolus that sometimes works for uterine fibroids. It is always worth a try, but the success rate is not as high as I'd like to see. Among practitioners, all are brainstorming for something with a better success rate, but I bat 50% at best with these conditions. This said, Hanna Kroeger used black strap molasses. I know two women for whom this worked but alas, many more for whom it didn't work. Still, if it were my body and I wanted at least to know I had tried to avoid surgery, this is a reasonable effort.

Ironically, I have better success with conditions that are regarded as much more dangerous? Anyway, check out:

http://www.cancersalves.com/products/Christopher.html and then go to bolus.html.

Best wishes and let us know how this works out for you!

Ingrid
Grateful
Posted on Sunday, August 05, 2001 - 2:52 pm:   

Hello Ingrid, I am going to mark time for a while and concentrate on diet, natural foods and juicing. I am too much of a caveman to rush into surgery right now and am distrustful of HRT, antibiotics and long medical words that I do not understand. I think that this approach is more sensible than fearful, but am mindful that I cannot be an ostrich forever! And anyway, I hate pain, I get grumpy when I get a headache - what on earth might I be like with this sort of invasive surgery to deal with ... and the recovery period ... and then I have my weight to
consider ... I think I'll just chill for a while.
Ingrid
Posted on Friday, August 10, 2001 - 12:31 am:   

You might try the bolus?

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration