Simple Curiosity Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Astroheal.com Archived Discussion Board » Astrofertility » Simple Curiosity « Previous Next »

Penny
Posted on Thursday, May 22, 2003 - 4:56 am:   

Dear Ingrid,
I was browsing the astro.com website under the Jonas method (as per an old post) and for the next three months there is no gender prediction next to my lunar times.
(birthdate 13/01/73 13.25 in Changi, Singapore)
As I have had trouble conceiving and have just had a miscarriage (I conceived outside my lunar time, with normal ovulation) I am interested in boosting my chances of conceiving again. It appears that my two cycles will now almost line up. There is no gender prediction next to these dates could that cuase problems?
Once upon a time I wished I could have a girl baby (for many personal reasons) but now I realise the importance of just being able to conceive and carry a baby through to term.
I've read some of your posts saying that you help with this, but I'm not sure whether I'd be a candidate for this as I live in Scotland. I'm currently seeing a kinsiologist to help my body ready itself, but I'm lacking in other directions to turn, any suggestions would be welcome.
Many thanks,
Penny
Ingrid
Posted on Thursday, May 22, 2003 - 11:14 am:   

Penny,

Under the new topic, Storks and Stars, I have, in fact, discussed this and urged people to listen to the audio cassette tape called "Water of Life."

The reason is that conception is only part of the issue, as you have learned through the disappointment of miscarriage.

In today's world, more than 20% of couples cannot have children without some sort of intervention. The main cause of miscarriage is what in Ayurveda is called "vata derangement." This means that the air element is stirred up in such a manner as to create instability. Think of the womb as a temporary home for the child you hope will become part of your family but the home is subject to constant storms.

The article on astroheal.net discusses this issue a little by showing that the moisture level correlates with elasticity and longevity. During pregnancy, it is important to have more water and less air (which is drying.) There are preparations one can undertake to enhance the stability of the pregnancy. These include minor amounts of detoxification, then removal of the causes of excess air. These might include exposure to unshielded computer monitors or other high tech equipment, flying (like going into the ozone), diets that are very drying or constipating, and so on.

The best way to explain the diet is to compare a breakfast of toast with oatmeal. Toast leaves crumbs on the table and oatmeal is sticky. One needs the stickiness without mucus, i.e., it must come from the texture of the food, not the sugar.

These are basic preparations and there are more measures that can be taken during the pregnancy itself and after delivery. A lot of people treat pregnancy as a condition rather than a development so they try to maintain a "normal" life style as long as possible, but they benefit a lot by inviting the pregnancy and giving it the room it needs in life.

From an astrological point of view, when there is a history of miscarriage, one plans conception with emphasis on fixity and avoidance of retrograde planets. This will reduce the options from 12 to perhaps only two per year, usually with one chance for a girl and one for a boy.

Over and above what many people are seeing with the online services, there is such a thing as a conception chart. This has nothing to do with the work of Jonas. It's a time-honored technique and is used throughout gestation as well as to predict the precise moment of birth.

The important part of the conception chart is the fourth house because this is the outcome of the event. You want fixity there: on the cusp and with the planets in the fourth house (and no retrograde planets.)

I have students in the U.K. that I could have you contact if you write me off line.

Best wishes,
Yaro
Posted on Thursday, April 28, 2005 - 3:20 pm:   

hi, my DOB is 2/7/82, i was born under a full moon, i had intercourse up to 5 days prior the full moon, and i was on my period. i wanted to know what are the chances of me being pregnant, its only been two weeks, i wanted to know if i should even bother taking the test, thanks Yaro

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration