Can this help with miscarriages? Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Astroheal.com Archived Discussion Board » Astrofertility » Can this help with miscarriages? « Previous Next »

Anonymous
Posted on Sunday, May 23, 2004 - 12:24 pm:   

How can i find out when the best time to get pregnant is for me? Will this help people who keep miscarrying? I've lost 3 since march 2003 anything you can tell me will be a tremendous help.
Thanks
Ingrid
Posted on Sunday, May 23, 2004 - 4:19 pm:   

Basically, most miscarriages occur because of some kind of air derangement that causes the uterus to become unstable. Errors in development of the fetus would also be caused by air. This could be anything from exposure to radiation or internal physiological disturbances caused by gases that produce spasm and turbulence.

One must firts eliminate the causes of air derangement and then prepare the womb for conception and then pick a time to conceive that is the most consistent with a full-term pregnancy. If you have had three miscarriages in such a short time, it is quite obvious that fertility is not the question. Rather, it is viability, and this issue is best addressed via a thorough examination of the factors that might be contributing to the problem. A consultation with an expert would probably also help.

Good luck!
Anonymous
Posted on Sunday, May 23, 2004 - 4:36 pm:   

How can i find an expert in this field? Conventional medicine has not helkped me so far so i am open to any suggestions.
Anonymous
Posted on Thursday, June 03, 2004 - 2:04 pm:   

try http://www.fertilemoon.co.nr and learn how to be your own expert!

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration